Wednesday, September 12, 2012

An Update as of 9/12/12

Today was a day for attending to the business of making a temporary home in Charlottesville. We moved into our condo, ordered Internet (which was way more complicated than it needed to be), and spent almost two hours at the bank talking care of financial matters. Bryn spent most of the day at the hospital, having a number of conversations about weighing the pros and cons of different treatment options. But by far the very most important business of the day was the sending off of Bob's sample to the world expert in these kinds of conditions Bob has-- Dr. Dalmau in Barcelona, Spain. Dr. Dalmau has agreed to test these samples free of charge. We sent them off by FedEx and they are due to arrive in two days. 

Please pray that these tests will yield answers for Bob.

Megan

2 comments:

  1. Hi there--I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your updates and that I am one of the army of folks praying for Bob and your family. We've not met face-to-face but Bob was my awesome coach for a time and I have developed such an admiration and appreciation for his writings and perspective on life over the past decade or more. I regard him as a friend and I am heartbroken to learn of my friend's health struggles! I offer up my prayers for wisdom for the health care team, as well as for his healing and recovery and sustained mental, physical and emotional energy for you and the rest of the family! With love to you all ~ Eileen Koons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, this is Didi from KL. Our prayers for Bob & you & your family continue.

    We pray that Bob gets better. We pray that you and your family will have the strength, the courage, the health, the love to go through this difficult period. We pray for God to protect all of you & give you what's best. We pray that He will ease your journeys and affairs.

    Amen.

    Hugs & Love from us in KL
    Didi

    ReplyDelete