Friday, November 30, 2012

Receive LifeTrek Provisions Communications

It's Bob himself, back from the dead, one might say, to begin to weigh in on the blog that is following my own life trek. What a concept! Although you can keep tabs on a lot that's going on right here with the blog (I am doing better every day, but I am not all the way healed), I have again started to send out my email newsletter, LifeTrek Provisions, which will give you additional perspectives and reflections on the trek of life.

If you want to receive that newsletter on a periodic basis (it used to be weekly, but I will now be less compulsive about that publishing schedule) you can enter your email address and first name at the top of our main website: http://www.lifetrekcoaching.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment