Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Poem from Bob

I woke up this morning thinking I needed / wanted to write a poem called “Unbidden” and guess what – I already did! It was the theme poem for this year (you both know that I write and send out a new poem for each year as my signature theme for the year – this poem was written at the end of 2011 and sent out on January 1, 2012). Megan and I have been reeling with the awe, curiosity, and wonder of this being the poem for 2012. How did I know? Maybe the Great One knew and channeled it through me:

Unbidden
�2012 Bob Tschannen-Moran

Things happen
Overtaken by events
Emotions race
Unbidden

Blocks happen
Stifling creativity
Urgency impairs
Unbidden

Insights happen
Discerning truths
Clarity emerges
Unbidden

Feelings happen
Spilling over
Provoking thoughts
Unbidden

Heartaches happen
Gasping for air
Confusion reigns
Unbidden

Dreams happen
Revealing secrets
Hope arises
Unbidden

Breaches happen
Sudden terminations
Swelling grief
Unbidden

Connections happen
Awakening hearts
Restoring souls
Unbidden

Yearnings happen
Moving mountains
Cleansing spirits
Unbidden

Inklings happen
Subtle noticing
What must be
Unbidden

Shifts happen
So unsettling
The sun rises
Unbidden

Dreams happen
Unleashing aspirations
Possibilities emerge
Unbidden

No comments:

Post a Comment