Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Quote from Bob

While Skyping with Bob this evening, he reminded me again how happy he was to be alive. He also stated that he "knew that wasn't guaranteed for a few weeks." I informed him that when he was at his sickest, we chose to hold on to hope, as it was one of the few things that kept us all moving forward together as a family. The following was Bob's poignant reaction to that:

"Well, I felt that hope. That hope caught some wind, which blew some sails, that led the boat of life directly to me. I'm so thankful for the love and hope of my family. They kept me afloat and alive."

-Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this blog. I look forward to seeing Bob in November. You are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he get out? I try to make a weekly report to Good News!

    ReplyDelete