Friday, February 5, 2016

An Update as of 2/5/16

A resident from Bob's neurosurgery team gave us good news today: They mapped out five seizures as of this morning! They still have to map where exactly in the brain those have come from, but they have captured some from both sides. Bob slept most of the day and I was able to have a long walk and dinner with my good friend, Pam.

This evening, Bob was given control of his pain medication which allowed him to be more comfortable. He was quite groggy and slept much of the evening. That's a lot better than being in pain, so I am fine with that. We tried playing cards tonight for a little while, but he was falling asleep sitting up so we didn't finish. I ended the evening by enjoying more of my book. 

Please continue to pray that Bob continues to sleep well and feel as relaxed as possible. Please also pray over the doctors and staff at UVA, we are so thankful for all of their expertise and guidance. Thank you to all of you for your continued prayers and kind words. They are healing to my soul.

-Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment